Re: [GreenYes] Re: The need for respectful diagreement / attitudes toward capitalistic economies
> There is genuine humor and then there are remarks that are in very bad
> taste.  Your characterization of George Bush, I         thought, fell into
> the latter category.

Bush is his own worst enemy. He seeks whatever the lowest point is. Excuse
the reference to a natural and healthy material, but it's rather like water
seeking its own level. Better yet, it's more closely related to the metaphor
that plumbers use about the direction waste [s#*t] flows within plumbing
systems.

I just hope we've reach the bottom. The world cannot sustain such
incompetant, selfish activities.

Paul