RE: [GreenYes] Staples Takeback Feedback
All - I passed word about Staples plans to take back computers last weekend
and this is what I found in my email this morning.  I was disappointed.

Ms Kennedy,

	Turns out the information you received re the Staples PC recycling
offer was incomplete.  Staples would accept a PC for recycling ONLY if the
customer bought either a new Pentium IV PC or at least $100 worth of other
supplies.  So they weren't really being good corporate citizens, just trying
to increase sales.  I discovered this on Sunday when I tried to turn in an
old computer at the Fredericksburg Staples.

Mike Redding

Ms. Cheri L. Kennedy
Pollution Prevention Program
NAVSWC Dahlgren (Code XDC8)