[GreenYes] CAW shilling y?

I am sorry, i need a better proof reader than me..
It is estimated that there is at least 100 million dollars in lost revenue in LA annually.
This is using a 100% capture rate, but relatively low rates for paper ($20) and metal ($40)

Los Angeles

Categories

%

Annual Tons

$/ton

$

1.    Reuse

2.0

72,000

550

39,600,000

2.    Paper

22.0

792,000

20

15,840,000

3.    Plant Debris

5.5

198,000

7

1,386,000

4.    Putrescibles

17.0

612,000

7

4,284,000

5.    Wood

4.0

144,000

8

1,152,000

6.    Ceramics

13.0

468,000

4

1,872,000

7.    Soils

10.0

360,000

7

2,520,000

8.    Metals

4.0

144,000

40

5,760,000

9.    Glass

2.0

72,000

10

720,000

10.    Polymers

8.0

288,000

100

28,800,000

11.    Textiles

2.0

72,000

200

14,400,000

12.    Chemicals

0.5

18,000

15

270,000

No market  e.g. diapers, treated wood, mistakes

10.0

360,000

0

Total