[GreenYes] recyclables market value data?

Can anyone point me to the best (online) source of data on trends and
current values for conventional commodity recyclables (glass, paper,
etc....)? I'm mainly interested in US numbers and particularly East
Coast/Mid Atlantic.

Thanks.

Alan Muller, Executive Director
Green Delaware