From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On
Behalf Of Susan Kinsella
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:37 AM
To: GreenYes List Serv
Subject: [GreenYes] First Curbside Program

Can anybody tell me which city started the first curbside recycling
program in the U.S. and Canada? I've heard of several contenders for the
honor.
Probably there were several that started around the same time. But I
wonder whether it's possible to point to one as the first.

Thanks,
Susan

--
Susan Kinsella
Executive Director

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.