[GreenYes] Re: First Curbside Program

Susan,

You also need to define what you mean by 1st curbside. There were many newspaper only curbside pickups before the multi-material programs started.

Gary

At 09:31 AM 11/16/2005, Gary Liss wrote:
Susan,

Contenders:
* San Luis Obispo, CA - EcoSlo
* Berkeley, CA
* Davis, CA
* Somerville, MA
Gary

At 11:37 PM 11/15/2005, you wrote:

Can anybody tell me which city started the first curbside recycling program
in the U.S. and Canada? I've heard of several contenders for the honor.
Probably there were several that started around the same time. But I wonder
whether it's possible to point to one as the first.

Thanks,
Susan

--
Susan Kinsella