To: "Dan De Grassi" <dpw180@no.address>; "Susan Kinsella" <susan@no.address>; "GreenYes List Serv" <greenyes@no.address>
Cc: <giurana.mike@no.address>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:05 AM
Subject: [GreenYes] Re: First Curbside Program

There were 2 EPA pilots--Somerville, MA, and Marblehead, MA, done
simultaneously or in close succession. I thought the dates were 1972 or
1973, but I'm not sure about that. EPA published studies on both, but
don't know if those pubs are still in EPA archives. I cc'd this to Mike
Giurana at EPA, who is a wealth of information. Possibly he can track
this.

Gretchen Brewer
NM Environment Dept