From: Jaibharat Trading Company [mailto:jbtco@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 12:29 AM
To: Jones, Jill (Outreach Coord)
Subject: Treatment and recycle of waste of Aluminium Industry.

Dear sir,

I came to know about your website. I want to know about technology regarding treatment of spent pot lining.
I would like to know about the process.  I want to install a unit to recycle the SPL disposal material i.e. cathode waste, anode waste, insulation bricks and alumina contains dust.(non melted alumina).

I want to recover the CRYOLITE, NON MELTED ALUMINA, CARBON  free from FLOURINE & SODIUM   from SPL disposal.

I shall be highly grateful to you if you kindly send the details of the same to me.

Thanking you.
Your sincerely,

Rajesh Kumar Sharma
Partner