Re: [GreenYes] Food for thought - may be of interest?
Jayakumar wrote:

> Dear muna,
>
> It would be interesting to know how many of them with substandard
> housing, the unable to read and the malnutrition are from the Asian
> and African countries

Namaste!
It WOULD be useful, but I'm afraid that is all I have... my guess is
that it would pretty much be in proportion to the % of world population
of the South those areas represent... i.e. if Africa was one third of
the South, that would be it... but I guess...

best wishes
Muna