[GreenYes] Food for thought - may be of interest?
If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100
people, with all the existing human  ratios remaining the same, it would
look something like the following.

There would be:
57 Asians
21 Europeans
14 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south
8 Africans
52 would be female
48 would be male
70 would be non-white
30 would be white
70 would be non-Christian
30 would be Christian
89 would be heterosexual
11 would be homosexual
6 people would possess 59% of the entire world's wealth and all 6 would
be from the United States.
80 would live in substandard housing
70 would be unable to read
50 would suffer from malnutrition
1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth 1 (yes, only 1) would have
a college education; 1 would own a computer

When one considers our world from such a compressed perspective, the
need for both acceptance,  understanding and education becomes glaringly
apparent.