[GreenYes] Environmental impact

Don Scherer, Environmental Ethicist states ".....will be to argue for clean
coal...."

Somehow the adjective clean does not work very well for me with the word
coal.  Coal is dirty, PERIOD.  Coal as a fuel source is not a friend of the
environment.

The environmental community needs to stand up and be heard, very loudly,
that clean coal is nothing more than a wolf in something other than a
lambskin.  Remember that saying about looking and sounding like a duck.
Coal is coal and that is all coal is.

Perhaps we should start saying that all existing coal burning facilities
use... dirty coal.

Regards, C. William

"Everyday should be an Earth Day."