[GreenYes] Despite an incinerator?
Don Hughes, Syracuse, NY wrote:  (cut/paste) Hear, Hear!  Our community does a pretty good job at recycling, despite the fact that we have an incinerator. (cut/paste)

What does an incinerator have to do with a "pretty good job at recycling" -- aren't people the ones that choose to recycle?

Regards,  C. Williams

"Everyday should be an Earth Day."