RE: greenyes-d Digest V01 #101
Sorry to disagree with you Chris, but what David Orr said about AF & P, and
secondarily about Chris wasn't even close to character assasination.
Hyperbole helps nothing at all here.  Quite to the contrary, I believe
David's point is exactly what this list-serve is all about.

What I think David was reacting to is the very real and insidious strategy
corporations use to good advantage of putting a sweet face/front on their
presentation.  In this case, it's putting a recycling advocate front and
center.  If we are to get anywhere, however, we've got to look deeply at
what those corporations do, and not what they say.  And I know you know
this.

Anne Morse