RE: greenyes-d Digest V01 #101
	What David suggests is completely unsupported factually in his e-mail (though many of us believe it), he attacks under the guise of a single persons e-mail while oh-so gallantly stating he isn't attacking her and then uses another nice rhetorical slight of hand by bashing me and Mr. Nickerson by writing that we, "seem to be defending the biggest forest-destroying propaganda machine in the history of the Earth." when I or Mr. Nickerson did nothing of the kind. We simply thought his diatribe - however correct in some ways - was misplaced in using Ms. McCoy as a fulcrum.

	I am not arguing with anything he wrote simply his tone.

	Now, Mr. Orr, about your citizenship?