[GreenYes] AF&PA
Hey folks,

I'm being accused of something of which I'm not guilty.  Let me remind
every one that I specifically stated that I have no reason to doubt Ms.
McCoy's  sincerity.  How is that character assassination?

I DID attack the AF&PA, and they certainly deserve to be attacked.  I'm
really surprised that some folks on this listserve seem to be defending
the biggest forest-destroying propaganda machine in the history of the
Earth.

I stand by my comments, and I reiterate that they should NOT be construed
as a personal attack on Ms. McCoy.  She may be a perfectly nice person.
It's her employer that is worthy of condemnation.

David Orr