[GreenYes] Re: prototype ? See CAFR for your answer Ric

Allow me to introduce you to CAFR Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
filed annually by Governments .

Observe the GOV REVENUE produced from MSW C&D tipping fees, franchise fees,
license fees permits. Not to mention PAC and bundled untraceable campaign
contributions.

In Fla Broward Co population over 2 million has the state's highest cost for
MSW followed closely behind by Lake Co where I live with a population of
about 240,000.

Answer your question?