[greenyes] City or county E-waste plan

I'm searching for any cities or counties that may have in place an e-waste
management plan to address the way the city or county deals with e-waste over
the next 1 to 10 years. California's AB 939 requires overall Countywide
Integrated Waste Management Plans (CIWMPs). My county, San Mateo County in
updating its CIWMP is considering engaging in efforts to put together an e-waste
plan to integrate into the CIWMP in some way.

If you have a written e-waste plan or know of any entity that does please let me
know how I may make contact to review it as a model.

Antoinette "Toni" Stein, PhD
800 Magnolia Street
Menlo Park, CA 94025

Telephone: 650-853-0314