[greenyes] Economic Instruments Report, corrected url

Last week I posted on a recent report released by UNEP on the application of market-based economic instruments to environmental protection. I've gotten a number of inquires about the posted url not worked. Apparently, long urls do not do very well as they are transmitted through many different e-mail systems. Here is correct info:

1) The long url is listed below. All of it (ending in "pdf") must be captured for the link to work. You may need to cut and paste.

http://www.earthtrack.net/documents.asp?docUrl=http://www.unep.ch/etu/publications/EconInst/red_book260304.pdf

2) An alternative, shorter, url is below. Once you get to this page, scroll down to the second study for an active link.

http://earthtrack.net/earthtrack/index.asp?catid=74

Sorry about the mix-up.

-Doug Koplow

Doug Koplow