RE: [GreenYes] RE: Recycling's Future and Pigovian taxes
Named after the French economist, named Pigou, who thought it up. I learned
about pigovian taxes in a very eye-opening class on ecological economics
that was offered at a local night school about ten years ago. If Pigou
interests you, read Herman Daly, too!
H.