Re: [GreenYes] disposal/recycling/reuse of plastic's ??
Helen Spiegelman wrote:

> OK, C. William has opened a dangerous topic here. In Canada, ADFs are being
> promoted by producers in response to existing and proposed
> producer-responsibility programs here.

ADF seems to be fiddling at the edges again - full cost, complete
internalising of costs, will balance out these strange anomalies that
sister Helen refers to - she is right in many ways, but we should not be
looking at one fee in isolation - if we succeeded in internalising
accurately, then sustainable products will automatically be more
affordable than those that are not...

Muna