Re: [GreenYes] disposal/recycling/reuse of plastic's ??
Hi all,

I want to support and emphasize the point that Helen has
made about ADF's being a "transitional" strategy.  It has its
place as an "educational" tool for raising awareness about the
relative costs of handling society's discards, but it doesn't do
a whole lot for incentivizing the revolution in design which must
take place for the growth of the Zero Waste society.  Good
ZW design needs to be rewarded, and ADF's can only go so
far in doing that.

Eric Lombardi
EcoCycle