[GreenYes] FW: Composting Education for middle-schoolers

Colleagues:

I?ve been asked by Royal Oak Farm (www.royaloakfarmllc.com) to help out in an educational session for middle-schoolers  (8th grade, I think) who are interested in pursuing agricultural-related careers.

Do any of you know of, or have access to (that you can share), any educational videos or powerpoints more suited to middle-school education levels?  Virtually all of my technical presentations on composting are aimed at a much more educated audience and I?m afraid I?d bore them with my ?in-the-can? stuff.

Many thanks for your help and your advice.

Cheers,

Craig

Craig Coker

Coker Composting & Consulting

1213 Spradlin Rd.

Vinton, VA 24179

Tel.: (540) 890-1086

Fax: (540) 890-1087

Cell: (540) 874-5168

Email: cscoker@no.address

Web: www.cokercompost.com

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.