[GreenYes] What do you thinks going to happen to computer recycling now?

Title: [GreenYes] What do you thinks going to happen to computer recycling now?

The market for electronic scrap is gone and none of the buyers are
buying anything. Because of are economy.
scrap prices are down and a lot of my friends including my self have
had to shut there doors.
If all of the computer and electronics recyclers dissapear then what?
Oregon did pass a bill It will start jan 9 of 09.
The State collection locations will except computers,laptops,tv's and
monitors for free. I want to know what they plan to do with all off
the rest of the stuff like printers and all of the other stuff that
goes with computers?
I've been in this industry for 6 years straight and I have not seen it
so bad.