[GreenYes] Re: collecting/managing old drugs?

Title: [GreenYes] Re: collecting/managing old drugs?

Hi Alan,

This is actually something that Health Care Without Harm works on a lot.
I don't know the answer but they will -- I've forwarded your message on,
but you can also contact them through the website: www.hcwh.org.

cheers,

Neil