[GreenYes] Re: junkets

Title: [GreenYes] Re: junkets

Well said, Neil. However attending these meetings exposes well-intentioned
groups and individuals to the risk of exploitation.

That said, I have found it especially useful to observe (from a safe
distance) the arguments of the LF apologists and the WTE apologists. Taken
together they pretty well annihilate both!

H.