[GreenYes] Re: Outstanding municipal commercial recycling programs

Hi English:

Try looking at what Alameda County has done at www.StopWaste.org . Also, our new firm, Waste Savings, Inc. (WSI) ~ (a website link is below) is offering these types of services to municipalities.  Most recently, we met with the City of Tucson to develop a program for their commercial businesses so let me know how we can be of assistance.  I’ve attached some basic documents for consideration as well.

Best Regards,

Bob

Bob Wallace

Principal & V.P. Business Solutions

WIH Resource Group

Environmental & Logistical SolutionsTM

Phone:  480.241.9994 ~ Fax:  623.505.2634

E-mail:  bwallace@no.address

Website:  www.wihresourcegroup.com

Website:  www.wastesavings.net