[GreenYes] Re: good questions on plastics recycling

Title: [GreenYes] Re: good questions on plastics recycling

Brenda, Joelle, I'd suggest checking out EPA Solid Waste
Characterization report, see http://www.epa.gov/epaoswer/non-hw/muncpl/pubs/mswchar05.pdf
specifically pages 47-51 which have some of the plastics recycling
numbers you're asking about.   You should be able to get additional
information from Resource Recycling's "Plastics Recytcling Update",
see http://www.resource-recycling.com/pru.html
You could also try contacting the association of Post Consumer
Plastics recycling at http://www.plasticsrecycling.org/ or NAPCOR ofr
PET information, see http://www.napcor.com/