[GreenYes] Re: Product Packaging Question

Dear Joy-

We did some work for one of our members awhile back on environmentally
responsible packaging. Here¹s some of the stuff we tracked down online. From
a recycling standpoint, I encourage the use of a bulk type material made of
recycled paperboard. (and I know a lot of small business that have done many
creative things with newspaper and cardboard). Check out the Treehugger
pieces first. Treehugger is very good at connecting products to issues and
since they¹re an E-zine you often find dozens of associated links. Readers
also leave comments that are usually as interesting and informative as the
articles. Hope this helps.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2006/04/ecopackaging_co_5.php
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2006/01/green_packaging.php

http://www.natureworksllc.com/
http://www.packagingdigest.com/articles/200609/72c.php
http://www.packaging-technology.com/contractors/containers/eco-pack/
http://www.ecoairpack.com/
http://www.enviropak.com/?gclid=CI301a7D2IoCFQ4hgQodNFVWww
http://www.bladenbox.com/Eco_Friendly.aspx
http://news.thomasnet.com/IMT/archives/2002/10/green_packaging.html
http://www.ufpt.com/moldedfiber.asp

--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>