[GreenYes] Inconvenient Ironies

For anyone interested in my on-going commentary on global warming, I have a
personal essay being run right now at the e-magazine GetUnderground.com.
It¹s an account of the ironies my wife and I encountered going to Al Gore¹s
An Inconvenient Truth in early August. Meant as fun, diversionary reading
for the GreenYes Elite-type. It¹s a quick read, and has some decent links
built into it to take you places you may be interested in going on the web.

Go to: http://getunderground.com/

db
--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>