[GreenYes] Extraction of integrated circuits

Dear sirs,

I built a machine for disassembling computer boards, that removes all
the integrated circuits and are 100% reusable after extraction, I
tested a lot of them. The machine was created since integrated circuits
in my country are very expensive, but I found a big stack of electronic
waste from which I could take the components I needed. Now I have read
that there are companies doing e-waste mining, and I think the machine
is perfect for recycling. The machine doesn't emit gases since it works
at low temperature, consumes little energy (and I think it could run
solar powered), and it's very cheap to built... it could even be build
with wasted material, indeed I have 2 prototype made of waste. I read
about the process of e-waste minning, and it looks quiet expensive and
polluting, althought it is cheaper and cleaner than traditional
minning. Well, I have several questions and maybe you could help me on
this:

1. What can I do with the PCB board?
2. Who could buy the extracted integrated circuits and other electronic
components?
3. Who would be interested in buying these machines for personal use or
to build a recycling plant?

Thanks on advance, and best regards!