[GreenYes] vinyl composition tile

Hi -

We're being asked for ideas on recycling VCT (vinyl composition tile). I
called a manufacturer, and they simply shrugged (which is fodder for a
completely different question, but I'm trying to stay focused here).

Has anyone had any success finding outlets for this ... bonus points if
they're within hauling distance of Boston.

Yours very truly,

Amy Bauman
Director of Business Development
greenGoat