[GreenYes] Re: [CRRA] Know of any environmental fundraising ideas?

The Entertainment Book has raised funds for schools for years, and there is
now an environmental equivalent in Portland - the Chinook Book
http://www.chinookbook.net/ I don't believe the Chinook Book raises money
for schools, but that type of concept would be a great alternative.

David Assmann, Deputy Director
San Francisco Department of the Environment
11 Grove Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 355-3702

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

judigregry@no.address
Sent by: To
crra_members@no.address greenyes@no.address,
ogroups.com crra_members@no.address
cc

02/22/2006 06:08 Subject
PM [CRRA] Know of any environmental
fundraising ideas?

As a mom of a couple boys, I get hit monthly with a new fundraising
campaign at one school or another. Of course, all the fundraising
activities are either buy magazines, candy or other items. It's really
unfortunate all the junk the schools want us to purchase. Does anyone know
of any environmental fundraising ideas that I can suggest to the school and
PTA. It would be great if we could find a company that we could purchase
offsets, environmental products or something like that, with a portion
going to the schools.

I appreciate any ideas or thoughts.
Judi

2694 E Garvey Ave S #322