[greenyes] Stainless steel recycling question

Title: Stainless steel recycling question

Greetings All.

A colleague posed the following question to me and I was unable to answer her. I let her know about the incredible power of the GreenYes list-serve, and offered to post her query.  Please respond to Mary directly, and cc me please.

Thanks all.

David Stitzhal

A company makes stainless steel hot drink containers and is working toward making a product that is fully recyclable. They have contacted us and asked about the recyclability of the product if it is A) painted, or B) powder coated  (two different processes for applying color to stainless steel).

Do you know the answer, or can you direct me to a person who would?

I need the response ASAP.
Thanks,
Mary

Mary Rose
Co-Director
Network for Business Innovation and Sustainability
425-828-0982
m.rose9@no.address