From: Kelly Bolger [mailto:KBolger@no.address]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 4:51 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Recycled paper goods

Does anyone have experience with a specific brand of paper products that
are post consumed recycled and durable? We are having problems with the
paper towels we are using at our facilities, and before we go blindly
into sampling and testing all the various brands out there, I was hoping
that someone has a name for me. Please, please, please.
Thank you to all, happy recycling!

Kelly Bolger
Research Assistant
The Morton Arboretum