Re: [greenyes] Chrichtons book

On Fri, 06 May 2005 06:47:33 -0400, you wrote:

>See my sort-of-review at
>http://www.getunderground.com/underground/features/article.cfm?Article_ID=3D1=811

I'm sitting here in my study, looking out the window and remembering
what a glorious day it was here in SoCal today. We (probably) broke
our annual rainfall record but the sun came out and the sky was clear,
blue, and a little cool, w/o smog or stickiness or ickiness of any
kind.

If this is "Global Warming", give me more.
--
Paleontologists recently announced they have
discovered when Man first discovered language:

And it was BAD language.