[greenyes] Michele Raymond passes away after battle with cancer

I just received this note from Raymond Communications.

I never met Michele, but we had talked quite a bit by phone. I knew of her
fight with cancer, but had thought that she was winning it.

I will miss her greatly.

John

It is with saddened hearts that we inform you that Michele Raymond, founder
and president of Raymond Communications, passed away on April 29th after a
long battle with cancer.

A memorial service is planned for Saturday, May 14, at Paint Branch
Unitarian Universalist Church in Adelphi, MD.

Raymond Communications will continue to serve its subscribers and clients
under the direction of Bruce Popka, Vice President, and Kim Leslie, Managing
Editor. Mr. Popka has been with the company since its founding in 1991, and
Ms. Leslie has been serving in a key role behind Ms. Raymond since early
2004.

Please direct any inquiries regarding the memorial service to Allyn Sweet,
Office Manager. In lieu of flowers, the family suggestions making a
contribution to the American Cancer Society in Michele's name.

Thank you for your support.

Bruce Popka
Vice President
Raymond Communications, Inc.