RE: [greenyes] [jtrnet] Lay's (Frito) packaging Q - KansasMarket

Eric,

This is a message forwarded from a local recycling company, not the
organization for whom I work.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the information that you seek.
No, I don't know who their buyer is or what is made out of it. I would
venture to speculate that the company is being paid, and is not paying a
company to take the product.

Take care,

Rose

Rose Niemi
Merced County Association of Governments
369 West 18th Street
Merced CA 95340
209-723-3153, extension 315
rose@no.address

>>> "Eric Lombardi" <eric@no.address> 05/10/05 9:01 AM >>>
Hi Rose,

Very interesting ... Can you describe what it will be recycled into?
Who is
your buyer, what do they make out of it, and are they paying you for
"mixed
hard rigid" or are you paying them to take it?

Thanks,

Eric Lombardi
Executive Director
Eco-Cycle Inc