Re: [greenyes] finger joining

Justin,
Jon Giltner of ReConnX invented a product to do specifically this. I don't know its current market status. Go to http://reconnx.com/ and his contact information is there. Tell him I sent you! Plus they have other great tools for the deconstruction industry, FYI.
Good luck,
Anne Peters
Gracestone, Inc.
Boulder, CO
303.494.4934 vox
303.494.4880 fax

Justin Stockdale wrote:

Looking for info on finger joining lumber cut-offs form construction sites. Anyone know of a business performing this service? Essentially it takes discarded short pieces of 2x4 etc, and splices them into long usable lumber. Any and all leads would be appreciated.

Justin Stockdale

Recycling / Special Projects Manager

Santa Fe Solid Waste Management Agency

149 Wildlife Way