Re: [greenyes] seeking clever "reduce, reuse, recycle" lists

One good habit that I think can reduce a lot of packaging is, when going out
to eat, bring along plastic containers for leftover food. It's hard one to
remember, but think of all those paper and styrofoam boxes.

-- Victor

Victor R. Aguiar
0 Waste Program Director
Ecology Action