Re: [greenyes] seeking clever "reduce, reuse, recycle" lists

We GreenYessers should be able to come up with some creative suggestions . . .

Let's start with ---

"Reuse a cottage cheese container to soak your teeth."

Seniors can be amazingly resourceful.  Visit your grandparent(s) or an elderly neighbor and observe what they are already doing to reduce, reuse, and recycle. Plan on allowing some time to sit and visit.......

Dan Weisenbach

www.RecycledProducts.com

Columbus, Ohio