[greenyes] Paperless Office

Good morning.
Although we've done well at paper recycling and purchasing
recycled-content paper I would like to pursue more paper-reduction
strategies for out offices. We've implemented policies like
double-siding printing and issuing plans and specifications on CDs but
that hasn't seemed to slow our paper consumption. Has anyone on the
list have any recommendations or success stories they can share?

Thanks in advance.
Bruce Maine
Sustainable Specifications & Materials Manager
LEED Accredited Professional
HDR Architecture
402.399.1198
bmaine@no.address