From: Maine, Bruce [mailto:Bruce.Maine@no.address]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:16 AM
To: GreenYes
Subject: [greenyes] Paperless Office

Good morning.
Although we've done well at paper recycling and purchasing
recycled-content paper I would like to pursue more paper-reduction
strategies for out offices. We've implemented policies like double-siding
printing and issuing plans and specifications on CDs but that hasn't seemed
to slow our paper consumption. Has anyone on the list have any
recommendations or success stories they can share?

Thanks in advance.
Bruce Maine
Sustainable Specifications & Materials Manager
LEED Accredited Professional
HDR Architecture
402.399.1198
bmaine@no.address