[greenyes] Curbside Collection Quantity and Setout Rate Data

James Wood asks for background data on curbside collection quantities and
set out rates. I think you'll find what you're looking for, and a lot more,
in an article we wrote for Resource Recycling, "Improving the Efficiency of
Curbside Recycling Collection," Resource Recycling (April 1994), that
includes strategic ways to reduce costs once the difference between setout
and participation rates are understood.

Peter

Peter Anderson, President
RECYCLEWORLDS CONSULTING