[greenyes] Zero Waste Conference in NYC, May 23-25

I've heard that GRRN will be host one hell of a Zero Waste Action Conference in NYC, May 23-25. I'd love to hear from some of the people planning on attending - maybe you could tell us all why you wouldn't want to miss it and encourage other folks to go?

Peace,
Timothy J.W. Logan
Lead Organizer, NYC Zero Waste Campaign

Yahoo! Messenger