Re: [greenyes] Green party zero waste platform
It is also interesting this is the nation Green
statement, unfortunately and more importantly do the
individual members and citizens practice this, unlike
their energy stance I know for a fact they do not
practice what they preach, well maybe in CA but not in
PA.