From: jack debell [mailto:Debell@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 7:37 PM
To: Pete Pasterz
Cc: greenyes@no.address
Subject: Re: [greenyes] Epson "recycles" smart cartridges into energy

Pete -

Here's a terse e-mail I fired off to Epson and the Funding Factory as
soon as I read the announcement from Recycling Times. I'm glad you
picked-up on this as well. I'll share any response I get from them.

Are there others who want to take them on with me? In addition to my
local contacts, I'll need solid connections with reputable national
remanufacturing companies? Any leads would be appreciated.

- Jack

Begin forwarded message: