Re: [greenyes] Epson "recycles" smart cartridges into energy

I will have to agree. It is ridiculous what our companies are allowed to get
away with in the name of green washing. Jack, I decided to follow your lead
and send an email to Epson as well, but emails will not be enough. We need
to fight to have recycling terminology not to be abused in this way. I am
not sure the course of action, but unless something is done, then we will
continue to have to fight this fight, re-educating the public about what
really is recycling. If anybody has ideas or thoughts on this, please send
them to me. Thanks! And best of luck to everyone.

Karen

Karen Hales
NC ARD Committee Chair
Carolina Recycling Association