[greenyes] Ft. Worth recycling contact needed please

Looking to this group for help with info about recycling in Ft. Worth Texas.
A client wants to hold an eco-friendly event there and we are seeking a
point person who could speak to the current pulse of this town?s program(s).
When ?greening? a conference, meeting, festival or other type of event, it
is our goal to build on the systems already in place. Recycling programs are
a great place to begin and often an indicator of how well the hospitality
industry is poised to work with us. Right now I?m unable to glean much about
this city and would appreciate more info. In advance, I thank you for your
help.

lisa lynn anderson
plan it green!
eco-friendly strategies for meetings & events
atlanta, georgia
planitgreen@no.address
404.931.2371

member ? Green Meetings Industry Council
www.greenmeetings.info <http://www.greenmeetings.info/>