[greenyes] Medical Waste Incinerators

I am looking for some statistics on the emissions from medical waste incinerators. I would like to be able to calculate the reduction in pollution resulting from the diversion of waste from incineration. To do this I would like to know the following:

1. volume of mercury generated by incinerating 1 kilogram of medical
waste
2. volume of dioxin generated by incinerating 1 kilogram of medical waste
3. volume of particulate matter generated by incinerating 1 kilogram
of medical waste
4. volume of hydrogen chloride generated by incinerating 1 kilogram
of medical waste
5. volumes of other pollutants generated by incinerating 1 kilogram
of medical waste

Does anyone know if this type of data exists? If so where can I find it?

Thanks for your help.

--

Mark Yetman

Waste Management Co-ordinator

Central East Health Care Institutions Board

125 Trans Canada Highway

Gander NL A1V 1P7

Phone: (709) 256-5940

Fax: (709) 256-5624