[greenyes] Green hotels

Cynthia:

The Lenox Hotel in Boston is a great example.
http://www.lenoxhotel.com/about/environment.htm. At the bottom of the page
is a link to their environmental initiatives. Also, CERC, the Coalition for
Environmentally Responsible Conventions, did a lot of work with hotels in
Boston for the democratic convention, including workshops on composting food
waste. Contact Dan Ruben, CERC director, at Dan_ruben@no.address

I also came across a website called responsible travel:
www.responsibletravel.com that seems to list environmentally minded hotels.

Amy

Amy Perlmutter Perlmutter Associates 23 Avon Street Cambridge, MA 02138
617-354-5456